Participants can gain a deeper understanding of the project through the online introduction.
- Online Introduction of Storytelling and Performing Skills Workshops
- Online Introduction of Video Creation and Production Workshop
- Online Introduction of "Old Clothes Upcycled" Parent-Child Workshop
Basic acting, video production and old clothes upcycled techniques will be taught in different workshops. Storytelling and Performing Skills Workshop participants of the 2021-23 projects will have priority in advanced workshop enrolment to enhance their skills in acting. Participants of storytelling workshops will have the opportunity to take part in the creation and perform with professional performers on the same stage.
- Storytelling and Performing Skills Workshop
- Advanced Storytelling, Performing Skills and Production Workshop
- Video Creation and Production Workshop
- "Old Clothes Upcycled" Parent-Child Workshop
After the completion of the Phase 1 workshops, participants will perform in the showcases so that they can feel the joy and accumulate the experience to perform in front of the public. The showcases together with the making-of, rehearsal highlights, behind-the-scenes as well as the sharing of participants and director will be edited and uploaded to 18dART - Community Arts Scheme Facebook and webpage of arts group. Audiences can enjoy online afterwards.
- “Good Times of Kwai Tsing III” Showcases
- Advanced Workshop Showcases
- Online Programme - The Making of Showcases, Behind the Scenes cum Sharing
A carnival will be held at outdoor venue in Kwai Tsing District. Participants will dress up as carnival ambassadors to invite interested public to watch the videos produced. The finale performance performed by workshop participants and professional performers will also be arranged. Public can understand their community from a humanistic perspective and enjoy a pleasant afternoon altogether.
- “Good Times of Kwai Tsing III” Carnival
- “Good Times of Kwai Tsing III” Finale Performance
Programmes conducted in Cantonese.
All activities of the scheme are free of charge.
Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Programme and Enrolment Enquiries:
3971 0831 / email@example.com
Presenter reserves the right to change the programme, instructors/artists should unavoidable circumstances make it necessary.
The content of programmes does not represent the views of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.