|2-25.9.2022 (Fri - Sun):||Hong Kong Cultural Centre Piazza|
|7-12.9.2022 (Wed - Mon):||Victoria Park|
Tai Po Waterfront Park
Tung Chung Man Tung Road Park
|7-25.9.2022 (Wed - Sun):||Soccer Pitch No. 6, Victoria Park|
Lighting-up Time: 6:30pm - 11pm*
*Lighting-up time will be extended to midnight on 10.9
To safeguard public health and safety, visitors are requested to observe the following arrangements and precautionary measures:
- Please bring your own mask and keep it on throughout your visit (including photo-taking period).
- Please keep proper social distance. Group gatherings of more than four people are prohibited. Please also keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres as far as feasible between yourself and any other person.
- Naked-flame lanterns, alcoholic drinks, aerosol spray, metallic balloons and glass bottles are prohibited.
Additional measures for visiting Victoria Park:
- Please scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code.
- Please observe the requirements of Vaccine Pass. Visitors with Red Code or Amber Code are not allowed to enter.
- Please check your body temperature at the entrance. Visitors with fever or respiratory symptoms are not allowed to enter.
- Admission is on a first-come-first-served basis, and temporary crowd control measures will be arranged when there are too many visitors. Please follow the instructions of the staff and police officers on site.
- Eating or drinking is prohibited during your visit.
To avoid overcrowding on the Mid-Autumn Day, visitors are encouraged to come on other dates during the display period.